02 June 2004

.:] It's Official! [:.

Hedds and Matt are engaged!!! *squish* I haven't even heard the entire story yet and I've been admonished for having a big mouth so I'm going to stop right here. well, with the engagement stuff atleast. Geeking hard all week about it has taken its toll.

That and the partying and still being able to get to Crunch child care at 8am. insane. BUT I really really got caught up with the karaoke. It must be aome weird withdrawl after leaving dad's. Oh, and even forgot to sign up for the engagement song, "Fly Me To The Moon." Nonetheless, pretty much closed the place down at 4, went to DG and turn back around to Crunch. Long day, forgot stuff in DG, then back to Floss!, and stayed up to watch Devon's fantabulous film festival. Then went home to the village only wake up five hours later to watch the kiddies...

ok now the real good news! I hit my Avon Walk goal... don't let that stop from still contributing...they're still letting me take contributions till July!

No comments: