08 July 2004

.:] School [:.

Once, I was under the disteinct impression that a moron didn't want to be with me because he couldn't respect me for NOT having a degree. Something about not really knowing what it takes to work hard for something.

After taking my first class and checking the rest of my class schedule, the actual completion of massage school looks so easy. too easy. There is NO WAY that I can mess this up. I have have so SO MANY people being really supportive. From my friends that are planning a big graduation to the CSMT staff that are really happy that I'm finishing. Then there are my new classmates that are impressed that I took the time off (I never thought about how that might've been a good thing.) Overall everyone is really happy that I'm going to finish.

It's kinda weird that I'm not particularly hyper or spazzy about all of this. Ya know, like I tend to do. but maybe its something different I should get used to doing. A steady burn instead of hyper flame and burn out...

PS I need people to work on shoulder problems. Anyone?

No comments: