That's where I am right now.
Its funny how when housesit that I get to take on things that I can only dream of doing. Like for instance, being to type up a blog whilst in bed on an ibook. (Not as studly as manda's and margo's bfs but kinda like the cute lil skater boi that's hella fun.)
Margo and Manda and Dev are prolly still karaoke-izing or at the very least eating their after set burrito and watching the BJ channel.
So here I am at this hour, going to bed having taken care of Mila and her eye drops. And I'm generally going to have to do this for the next few weeks as I've taken on another marketing gig. Well, generally I've this need to be a bit more responsible about shit. All part and parcel of the upswing.
Its almost a blessing in disguise that mandapance has to go off to Italy. I woulda been a broken drunk in the next few weeks. As it stands, I'm FINALLY motivated and working like crazy to make enough money to get back into school and then move into the Hogg home. And play me some DDR. Sewiously.
Its a bit sad being here. I was kinda imagining I'd kidnap Nate the Great so I wouldn't be a-lonely. But it is what it is. I think I've gotten the hang of being able to be happy that I got to spend some great times with some astounding people - and that time comes to an end. And though I'm alone I get to sit alongside some pretty good memories.
So for good memories and good dreams...
Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Beautiful South
stars shining bright above you,
Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me
Say "nighty-night" and kiss me,
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While i'm alone and blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading, but i linger on, dear,
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn, dear,
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading, but i linger on, dear,
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn dear,
Just saying this
Sweet dreams til sun beams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave our worries far behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.
Sweet dreams til sun beams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave our worries far behind you;
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.
03 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me and your 'coz sang that at a concert once...
Post a Comment