02 August 2005

.: I Miss Dick :.

There. I said it.

Really, I gotta get used to the idea that I can't have Dick any ole time I want to. I mean, I probably could. Maybe if I tried harder or put in a little more effort. The fact of the matter is there a few more important things in my life than Dick. I've got other places to put my energies than with Dick.

Sure Dick is nice to have every night, to wake up to in the morning. Dick makes me laugh and makes me think. Dick's been pretty handy when I needed to take my mind off things. I could probaby talk to Dick all the time if that idea weren't so silly. And though not all will agree with me, having Dick with a blues dance is pretty sweet.

*sigh*

I just gotta be without Dick for little awhile...

Still... I miss him...

2 comments:

nuprin said...

Manda chica - I somehow deleted your comment about Pretty.

um... that sucks... what a weird way to break up your girlfriend... and he didn't say anything???

I still can't decide whether that dude is a shady mf or a unicorn.

Manda said...

Unicorn...