09 November 2005

.: ack :.

I've been icky sicky ill the last few days. A good sleep tonight and I should be finishing up this virus before I get my flu shot next week. Either way, I'm back to running first thing in the morning.

I've been doing loads better on the mental health side as well. I must remember, "Without darkness, there is no light." I was asked about when was the best time of my life. I had to say my time in Champaign. This was when I discovered theatre - writing, improv, and directing. I rediscovered new ways to support Asian American culture. (Interesting point: Recently, got an email from an AA theatre friend from that time.) I became a singer and a writer of songs. Got published. Got recordered. started that damn swing dancing after YEARS of never considering myself a dancer. Most of this happened after the first time I'd dealt with my depression.

Let's see if I hit a renaissance of sorts. I wonder if I could be that productive again...

Finally tdj's commentary on the Kansas Board of Education and *their* take on science.

Dude. Sometimes I wish I was that smart and witty. Like ALL the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

icky-sicky is not happy-wappy.

hope you're feeling better-wetter.

(as opposed to bedder-wetter...)