...are not completely yucky. Atleast not at the moment.
I was just thinking today of how many great friends I have esp of the male persuasion that I love and respect. And who love and respect me. Woot.
So I don't despise the penii so much... today.
(Devon - if you're good and get me karaoke-izing and drunky...we'll do another audioblog!)
24 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes hooray for cock!
wait... that didn't come out right...
In order to repay all your great male friends, I propose while you are at mardi gras this becomes the official boobie blog - where you regularly post boobie pictures! (Your bodacious ta-ta's included, bien sur!)
Ok that's my stroke of genius for the day. Have a good trip. And yes there should be more booze and bad singing soon.
Man, your Big Easy Debauchery makes my day of Contemporary Art, public radio and reading before bed seem like the life of a grandma... Maybe I'll have some whiskey with my breakfast?
The dudes are alright.
Post a Comment