I don't know if I should even bother with the sleep stuff tonight. I've so much to do. To pack. To make sure bidness is all wrapped up whilst I am gone... Then this morning is going to be jam packed too. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights at anyrate. I suppose I'll just have a nice little nap on my way down to New Orleans...
You, my dear readers, won't miss me much as I'll be bringing down ole laptop (Can someone think of a name for my lil guy?) down to the NO. Doing this as a favor to the Real Deal Neal. I owe him big time! And ma new camera...bringing that too. Well document a trip finally...
Ack back to work.
Probably did not help that I bothered going to Images. But it was soooo worth it. Miss Lesley makes my month :) She is such a riot... especially on her birthday which was tonight. I owe her one too!
laters skaters...
24 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We in New Orleans are waiting... :)
I named my laptop the very unoriginal "Baby Toshiba." But when I e-mailed one of my friends to tell her Baby Toshiba was home, so very tiny, and that I'm almost scared to touch him...she thought I had an Asian neighbor that had a baby.
True story.
Post a Comment