hmmm... firstly you are probably wondering what that little box to just to the right is. Its meebome! You put in a lil line in there and it gets to me via meebo if I'm online. Consider it instant commenting!
I'm soo diggin on the meebo. The Unicorn introduced it to me ages ago. Now its the only IM that use. That and its cute.
So about writing recently... I've been journaling a lot more. Its nice to put pen to paper again. In the right environment, journaling makes it much easier to sketch out ideas for art work or other projects. Plus it gives me a place to write things I don't particularly care to share. I realize I could just go back to my LJ and put a lockdown on my entries... but its not the same. I'm realizing I've more readers than I'd originally considered. Part of the reason I've put up the meebome. I want to be able to dialouge more about what I write here.
However, I'm also realizing that my blog is open to prying eyes into my life and into my friends and family's lives. Its a shame that what I write can cause harm without that being the intention. Not even close.
I am, however, helping A rewrite his fiction. Hopefully, preproduction for his film will start shortly so we can get it in the can this Fall. Its strange rewriting. I feel a as though I'm taking liberty with something that just may be well left alone. But A and myself have collaborated for so long I don't see how I can be too far off the mark. Plus, he's very willing to tell me when I am wrong. Teamwork, its a good thing....
10 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment