
I dunno. I know I shouldn't be drinking a snit but today...today I wanted a glass. Not just to be social, not be for a tasting, I wanted to feel a buzz. So picked me up a bottle Bitch Granache 2005. I've been wanting to bust into bottle for a few months now after a tasting at the shop. So the time is now along with some brie, baguette and Grey's Anatomy (I really really dislike Meredith). sigh.
I was anxious all day long. The shootings at Virginia Tech has me so on edge. I can't bear hearing more. I refuse to sit down in front of the media and take it all in. I'd opened up a newspaper at work tonight and I wanted to just sit down and cry. I don't know why I let these things affect me. The anniversary of 9/11 gets me on edge.
I'm just worried about alot of little things at once.
I shouldn't be I've alot of good things going for me. Awesome jobber. Awesome other jobbers. Awesome unicorn. Safe places to be. Great friends. Good safety nets. I'm taking are of my health more. I'm generally writing more (not in the last couple of weeks).
One glass. Then some sleep. I'm sure I'll be loads better in the morning.... IF I wake up early enough I'll write more before work...
2 comments:
Maybe you want to drink it because you are...
Wow. I never considered that I like the taste of wine because of what I am. Maybe that's why I like "Conundrum", too.
Post a Comment