14 June 2007

.: @ CUBE :.


tessa and michael
Originally uploaded by ohtoberich.
I don't how Rich does it but he *always* takes pictures of me and Michael looking at each other. This time it was while we dancing at the Saturday Late Night.

This was certainly a high point of CUBE. I was so busy with work I couldn't make it to Grant Park to the actual BluesFest. Then for the late nights I was just a waste. Thursday night was nice swapping great stories with Chris (normally of Knoxville now of DC) over a homemade dinner instead of going to the meet and greet. I missed out on Friday entirely.

Saturday night at Links Hall. bomb. Just like last year. Loved Lippy's set. He'd recorded his set off of a mixer and is selling it. I can get you a copy if you want to email me. A little frustrating because I felt a bit alone in taking care of the venue. I certainly was when it came to closing. No, credit is due to the handful of hard core dancers at down and the last DJ, Doberman.

I was a waste for work the next day. Luckily, my co-workers knew what was up and told me to just go back to sleep. I crawled out of the house to get to Richard's for the last hurrah. mmmm...so many yummy leads... so many I hadn't danced with in such a long time...

No comments: