Ugh. New Store Manager has threaten to fire us all unless things shape up in the market. Not a very motivating statement. He's new. He's NO idea how much the market's improved in the few months my immediate boss. So that boss has told me he's leaving. He's been so very cool and understanding about my missing work (or is letting me get away with murder.)
Imma bringing out the resume for some updating. Future is looking grim. I'll hold out as long as I can but I truly can't work in uncomfortable and stressful workplace. And a place that I'm totally losing respect for. Anytime before this job I woulda bailed ASAP.
Not happy. Never felt so very anxious about a job before...
12 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Any interest in a nanny/in-home massage therapist position in Kansas? :D
If there's any type of job in particular you're looking for in Chi-town, I'll wrack my brain for contacts/hook-ups etc. Just let me know!
Post a Comment