just a short note as I've actually go and prep for two sessions tonight...
I'm finally on an upswing. Maybe it has to do with cold walks with Nate. Or the Dim Sum and Blues Jams with bri. Maybe the kick-ass karaoake at the Holiday with Manda, Dev, et al. Maybe its the incredible reconnection dancing with Hasheesh. Or even the prospect of living back in the city. Could it be catching up with old friends? Maybe its the hanging out with the sisters. Or even the stacks of CDs Nana's given me. Or how about some chemical balancing without smokes and alcohol.
I'm not completely certain what it is but I'm going to enjoy this part of the ride...
25 February 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good thing you're on an upswing, cause right now I'm on this crazy, rocket-powered swing that can't seem to decide whether it's coming or going... I'm terrified and giddy all at the same time. Eeep.
But I'm glad that you're around. I'm glad we met. Make sure to drag my sister out of the house while I'm gone. And keep an eye on all the Stu... Administer throat punches at your discretion. I trust your judgement.
All I's ever needed was a can of road squirt and a throat punch.
Post a Comment