01 April 2005

.: denied:.

I was so tryin to a drunk audiobog earlier..so I'll this out whilst I can. My contacts are sucking the life juiices out of my eyes as I wait for Audioblogger sends me my info. Hopefully I can get it right NEXT time. ( This problem kept me from recording Phil Scopes @ Holiday. He sang "Amnda." I damn near wept.)

So this time I was hanging out with the Lippy, the Jayno, and the MissJenna. So was going to just stay home and write it up as another NEO not going to happen. Then MIssJenna rings me up near midnight. Of course, I make the rash decsion to go ahead and dance ma ass off to 80's alterna-goth-dancehall-rock around 1:30 of the AM.

I get loaded up with Guninessesess. Then we decide to go "home." Not "home home". But "home." And for good part og the trip b/t NEO and Golden Apple was spent trying to get my damn audioblogger to work. Bah. I give up. Besides I should finally get some sleep as the sound of birds singing starts, the room fills with the grey blue light of morning, and the call from the start of morning commuter trains carrying people that probably got a decent night's sleep.

more lates, ma peeps...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Phil Scopes. I was just "egosurfing" my own name and found this Blog post. I'm flattered that you liked my rendition of Amanda. I'm just curious who you might be. Email me at phil@philmore.net and let's chat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nuh-uh.



-A