Just gotta say...you know when something that you'd thought was [hella rad] had become a sad disappointment to you. And you kinda wanta just give up on it? Just stop. I've been like that with dancing lately. I'd show up at Fizz and NOT dance, at all, without hanging at the bar. I know this may come as a schock to some of you...but for a while now... dancing was a sad disappointment.
But now it is TOTALLY AWESOME. totally. The last few weeks at Fizz have reminded how much fun dancing can be. Last week, just watching some the old school folks dance was pretty entertaining. Then dancing with them. Awesome.

I danced with a touchestone of mine tonight. It was weird and awkward at first but hot damn it fun trying to make it work. And then, click, we were on... Make that two touchstones tonight. Lucky me.

I'm going to sleep, yes this late (or early), a very content person. *le sigh*
[Oh and I got to go 'home', not 'home home'. Good times indeed.]

Edited to keep Mugs happy as well as mention 'home'. And photos from annimal.
3 comments:
"you know when something that you'd thought was pants had become a sad disappointment to you"
Hey doofus..."pants" means it's bad, not that it's cool. Jebus.
m.
You're absolutely right. It was way late for me. Its a phrase that I picked up from my cousin in England. "Its the pants." For some reason, I'd reversed the meaning.
I could change it to 'bananas'. Lemme get back to you on that.
Awesome Like a Hot Dog comes from the same guy that says Hot Dogs are made from Lips and Thighs of a Donkey. -C
Post a Comment