01 June 2006

.: Its late I know :.

...but I'd felt like writing. Don't want to fight that feeling...

Walked home after a brief visit with mk and Owen. I wish there was a way to share with you the scent of the air tonight. The blossoms. The cool breeze. It was almost a shame we live so close. That and my foot still hurting. How nice is it to spend just a few moments with an old friend to catch up on things and to spill your guts.

I've been off the past few days. I was desperately hoping that this free concert tonight would raise my spirits. It horribly failed. However, the drinks following with some of the dancers that helped. It was funny and wonderful at once how we stood outside of the restaurant lingering not wanting the stories to end. But they did. Much too short for me.... especially tonight.

No comments: