I feel like this is the very first night in a long long time that I just bothered to stay home. Parties and dances are being ignored tonight. Hedds will be shocked.
Its kinda nice and kinda necessary. I work early again tomorrow. Worked an eight hour shift in the sun today. In the sun. A few folks had work that had them under tents but not me. In the sun. I got a bit sunburnt. The ONLY time I've gotten sunburnt was in the Philippines.
I had a first wedding lesson today. The first in a long while. It was with a very good friend from high school who gets married in a few weeks. I was incredibly nervous for some reason. I just really wanted them to do really well. Turns out they picked all the moves fairly easily. Any problems were solved quickly and with little angst. The best part: They laughed. They laughed through all their mistakes. Ok, not all. But they laughed and they had fun. I'm a rockin' good teacher. I keep forgetting that.
So a busy day but a slow slow night. I forget I need those slow times, too.
15 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment