Grabbed out a copy of this of my little files to show the Londoner. I've some I had knocked off:
-Do a soup kitchen - I did more that just a soup kitchen! It had table service. And I was a waitress taking orders, chatting up guest, even babysitting. I can't wait to do this again! Anyone interested joining me, just contact me.
-Learn to Surf - Did that in 2006
I have a couple of things I think I can get off the list soon:
-Run a 5K. Going to do one with my sister in August. Just needed the motivation...I would love to do this one..
-Master Escrima. Lucked out. I have a class just down the street. The guro is a teacher that Kuya Noah suggested. And its coming back to me. I can rock it soon enough.
-Learn guitar - Dude. At this point I just want to learn that Juno song, Don't Speak, and something else I forget. Volcano Girls. Sagar says he's going to teach me some stuff all the way from California. Yay technology!
So that's what I see myself accomplishing....
Now the Updated List
25 Things to Do Before I Die - in no particular order
1. Japan
2. Learn Guitar
3. Master Escrima
4. Go Canoeing with Rusty
5. Do a one-woman show
6. Be a mother
7. Direct a play in the Virginia
8. Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
9. France
10. Watch a Sing-a-long movie
11. Own a Convertible
12. Be debt-free
13. Do an art show or art fair
14. Be a wife
15. Write a love letter
16. Live in California
17. Visit New York City (for real)
18. Graduate with my bachelors
19. Own a puppy.
20. Live in an apartment by a river
21. Run a 5K
22. Publish poems
23. Visit London (For Real)
24. Take a train cross-country
25.
ugh. At a loss for this last one. any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment