28 June 2008

.: The Doodlin' Song :.

I've had this song in my head. Its a version done by Blossom Dearie. Some of my dear Fizz DJs know she's my favorite so I like to think they are playing her just for me. (and I catch all the breaks like a mo fo..)

And there is this puppet theatre set up in front of the Art Institute. It reminds me of Punch and Judy. At any rate, I instantly fell in love. You put a little money in a slot and the puppets dance to the funniest songs. I took some pictures that I hope came out well. Still have to see...

Going through youtube and I found this...A video of some of my favorite things, Blossom Dearie's version to "The Doodlin'Song" and the funniest hand puppet show that happends to be in front of the AIC.



Obligato, pizzicato,
Try lambado, it's the craziest,
When you noodle, with the doodlin' song
2, 3, 4, like it so much I'll doodle some more

Say you love me, really love me,
Even softer, pianssimo
Say you love me, with the doodlin' song
B, C, D, Oh what you doodlin' do to me

Say you love me, really love me,
Say you love me true, I love you
Say you love me, please believe me
When you do, that makes two' dle

1 comment:

agent57 said...

Puppetbike! Oh my God, puppetbike never fails to cheer me up! I wish we could rent it for the front of the apartment or something.