17 January 2005

.: The Poopsters :.



So these little lovelies have been my wards these past few weeks. Milo is on the left and Milla is on the right.

I'm so sad that I'm going to have to leave them in the next few days. They've been little brats to be honest. They're very energetic Chuhuahua mixes that both demand attention every chance they get. Milla has just whined her way onto my lap as I type. Milo is a bit a bully and a rascal. He sneaks into everyone bowl of the food, Milla's, Melvin the Cat, even mine.

Its certainly taught me about taking care of others. I've been sick most of my time here and the weather has been very crappy. So at first I was very awful about making sure I had timed and organized their meals and their walks. I'd always had low low maintenance pets - birds, fish, cats. Once, I pissed them off and missed a meal. Milla then ate the seat of my favorite pants off. My sailor pants!

Look at her! I couldn't be angry for long. Though I don't know if I'm ready for the responsibility of my own puppy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to get a life and lose some weight