Hmmm... I don't what to think about a thesmoking.com article on the James Frey controvesy. The Chicagoist shares most of my thoughts.
I kinda feel betrayed. I had such a strong reaction to this book. I've been recommending it obsessively. A Million Little Pieces is pretty enlightening despite the parts of the book are allegedly trumped up. I've been trying to find something to compare this to but, to be honest, my brain is shot.
Finished a couple of books about addictions and the neurochemistry, after this book so my brain is soaking that in. Then tonight I s'posed to bring Manda to Green Dolphin but got ma ass kicked in class tonight. A couple of hours of learning a new routine and I was too exhausted. I had to take a lot of notes b/c it wasn't sinking in tonight. I'll just have to stumble through it.
12 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey buddy, sorry I was such a booger this weekend... And by booger, I mean BOOGER. Man, my nose is wicked pissed off about something... Let's do Fizz tomorrow for sure. Also, we're getting together at Emily's for Lesbain Show tonight. Let me know if you feel like joining.
-A
Post a Comment