19 December 2003

.:] Early Presents [:.

Feel free to use this blog as a chararter witness to my slow madness from my Dad's karaoke. I swear, I'm not making this up.

ok so list of happy things, as I blow my hearing listening to CRANKED UP Christmas tunes. Not just your classic crap, but Dido and Sting singing wonderful hymms, etc. The Jackson Five giving love on Christmas. George Micheal bitching about how Last Christmas he got screwed over. You know what I mean...

COOLEST RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS: I was sprinting to catch a bus and I totally missed it. A car pulls up and honks at me. I ignore it cause I just fucking missed a bus, ASSHOLE. Then they roll down their window and this girl goes: You just miss your bus? I say, yeah. Jump in. I can catch it, she tells me. So I jump into a complete stranger's car. We Chat for the next five blocks and I catch my bus. How cool is that?

Hedds does the coolest random acts of kindness of anyone I know. One time in college, a couple asked her for change as she was going to her car. She goes on to drive this couple to the closest grocery store and offers to buy them their dinner. The cool part of the story was that the couple compared prices and tried to get the cheapest stuff they could. My sisters are so good hearted.

Hedds is flying in tonight. Rusty and Rachel are finally in Downers Grove and Randall will be over for Christmas at Mar's. Woodwork comes to visit this weekend. Its like Christmas is here early.

No comments: