ok. if you haven't read it already read this swingdoc LJ, then do it. If not now, then ASAP. Listen. I dont' want to hear from her or from any other doctor about how you mighta survived if you had your seat belt on. Just today on the eL I'd overhead a woman say: " yeah, that was an incredibly stupid way to die...no offense... I miss him but that was stupid."
It reminds me of a post in Trap's blog. Its in relation to the police struggle in OH that ended in a man's death. Tragic really, but along the same lines...
goukicynch: dude If I gain 150 pounds, take crack, and get myself killed attacking cops outside a fast food restuarant, don't have a candle light vigil for me... tell everyone I was a dumbass..
tmarkelz: will do
yeah. if I die in an incredibly, embrassingly stupid manner, feel free to have a good giggle over pints of Guinness in my honour.
05 December 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment