Its odd. I've been surrounded by bright and vivacious people all day long. Really nice people. But I feel real lonely. I got to chat with Hedds for all of five minutes tonight and I'd realized I haven't shared all these great experiences from these last few weeks with anyone. Not sat down had a drink. Not rang up and had a good chat. Not even a good IM session.
I tried IMing the sentiment with Unicorn the other night but he was just all distracted eventually logging off. Rocco and I have been playing phone tag. Same with Kimmer. Woodwork's been impossible to talk with at 2am as of late cause I've been so bloody exhausted. I even bothered to IM Ddub because I do miss him talking with him but ick. And others... I don't know just feeling like I can't really talk to them like they're busy and I'm busy and I'm tired and I should just go to sleep b/c I have to be up @ 6a to do another bunny gig. { huh huh - I'm IMing Devon right now who's keeping me in good spirits } - ok ignore that whole last bit about feeling lonely. Its a passing feeling. I'll prolly get a good chance to talk to folks at Kitty's Gig tonight and with that I'm going to sleep and hopefully audition for Floss! this weekend.
13 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment