you know how a pretty face can make your day? a smile or wink just send you grinning?
I get that at my new job.. too many good looking people...sewiously. Perhaps one day I'll get bored with it. Meanwhile, I'm like a little girl in an eye-candy store. That and my co-workers are funny and whip smart. With little exception. Its a party working there.
Kinda like Jamba Juice but even louder and more colorful. I'm really really psyched about working this gig. But (big but) there's a looming cloud of doubt. Though I've received some nice compliments on my attitude and work ethic so far, I have this eerie feeling that I'm going to screw up again ...somehow.
I really really regret how it ended with JJ. Left with no real closure. Funny... though Crunch has a juice bar, I've sworn my allegiance to the Jamba goodness. I got to talk to one of my old managers in the brand new JJ that opened up downstairs from Crunch- he was my favorite. Its so good to know that I'll be seeing him more often. We can gawk at the hot and sweaty gym guys like we used to do. And though I may never ever don the banana suit ever again, its the Jamba boosts that keep the Crunch Bunny going and going and going...
OK and help me foodies: Is there a bottled sauce out there I can buy that has horseradish and mustard? I'd recently went to Pappadeau's for my little sister's birthday and there was this amazing creamy tangy dressing for the Shrimp salad. I couldn't get enough of it. I got the waiter to sneak more for in my leftovers but now I'm running low... any ideas? I didn't think that they sold it.. :(
11 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment