01 April 2004

.:] Casshern [:.

Ok I got the lead on this movie from tdj ages ago. but I was having problems with my computer at the time so.. nothin'

Then Filmtease does a review on it so I FINALLY get to see it, with the commentary from the boys reeling off in my head.

I have a little trailer review of my own. Dude, the age of the live action anime/manga is upon us!!! I'm almost afraid of watching the actual movie because I will most definitely be making Goofy/orgasm noises as I'm taking in the eye candy. Its so classic! Right down to the single sword stroke down the middle of the evil giant robot. I swear, there's a beautiful shot that is just a live action shot from Battle Angel.

I think I've been a bit jaded with the pyrotechnics of movies as of late. Mebbe because I've come to appreciate the stripped down simple stuff. Geez to even say the movies I've like are basic makes it sound as though they are lame in comparison. I usually chose the quiet drama of stage bare Our Town over wild and wacky Broadway productions. Yeah, I think I might have to give the heads up to the guys at Brainstorm to be sure they try to get this...and so I can watch it in the privacy of my own home.

No comments: