19 April 2004
.:] paper journal [:.
so with my very limited time on the internet.. I'll say this.. its strange to know that I've all this junk on my journal that I would gladly share with ya all ifn I could but I can't so I'm not going to bother unless you ask to see it which is all good and you can even see the sketches I've been doing which I can never include on this blog anyways. Also, I love sunny spring, the fact that Hedds is in town, that I get to borrow my mom's wicked car tonight to go and get ma Fizz on. That and rent Kill Bill 2 or go to the matinee and do some jumpin'. Oh and come to me n MK's fundraiser on May 14th at Jefferson Tap (MORE DETAILS LATER!) and oh and gimme some money (to of course hand off to my AvonWalk)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment