29 April 2004

.:] Like temping but not...[:.

Like my times with Kelly Services... under the radar internet usage... getting paid waay too much for the little I do.... hours upon hours of booooredom... and yet another UCKLY ID photo.

The difference is I get to make smoothies and actually talk to the people that hang out at the juice bar. Other MF employees. Alot of visitors from out of town. Who am I kidding its ALOT like temping. It makes me want to get a real job and get a real paycheck so I can really shop here.

I'm really getting frustrated with not having a real paycheck. For someone who'd, a long time ago subscribed to living a starving artist's life, I'm having to deal with reality. Fucking reality. Why couldn't I have lived in the time of the Medici where you earned your lifestyle with your talent. Hell, I might have just ended up with a huge medieval debt that could only be paid off with my blood.

I'm coming to a happy medium I believe. Once I really graduate from massage school, it will be genuine. I love being able to barter my services, my talent. Wow. THAT is going to be my career. Ugh.. I'm getting the heebie jeebies again. I gotta get over this so I don't go back to temping again or worse.... food service.

No comments: