27 January 2004

.:] dream [:.

I'm thinking its about frustration er something.

I had one of those very vivid, almost technicolor dreams but instead it was dark and "vivid" like a David Fincher movie. The part I really remember is rushing my way towards a train/el station trying to make the departure time. As I weave myself through loads of other travelers, I can feel my bag that carries EVERYTHING - new phone, organizer, cash, journal sliding off my shoulder. But for some reason I don't turn around to catch it right away. Its as though I need to get to the train platform first and then go back.

So I make my way to the escalator. As I'm riding down, I change my mind. I turn and do the insane task of climbing the opposite direction of the escalator. I do it, I finally make it to the top. Now to find my purse, I'm looking all over the place when one the security folks helps me and locates my purse in the garbage. And I as I know from experience, when the purse is in the garbage, there is nothing to be found in the purse. But I searched anyway franticly. Pointless. I just remember quite vividly the anger and the injustice and the very real desire to punch a wall.

No comments: