19 January 2004

.:] speechless [:.

wow.

I go over to the Margaret Cho site to get few giggles and to see what she's got to say about the Iowa Caucus and MoveOn.org.

And I find this. It concerns a "transcript" of 2 mins of her 20 min show that was published somewhere which then got her all this hate mail.

I bloody well can NOT believe the evil ignorant shit that people will go ahead and email to someone. Its fantastic. Its unreal. So incredibly ignorant.

And ignorance is bliss. I guess its true. Its been so easy for me to just bury my head from all the racist crap that goes on. But really who is going to walk up to me and tell me :"go back to China."

Funny. If these twits really had any idea about her or her comedy, they would know she doesn't have a green card, she's not a 'chink', or she doesn't care what most people think.

No comments: