13 March 2004

.:] eh? [:.

I dunno.

Dunno why I'm up. Got to sleep VERY learly this morning and I'm pretty much awake. Any ideas?

Dunno if I'm just going to switch entirely to LJ. I've been done with the new template but won't put it up b/c it looks stupid with the Blogspot ad. They aren't allowing upgrades yet so I haven't haven't figured out another way to move that damn ad. Any ideas?

Dunno if I can move right away. I could but now I find out at work that they're going to cut the staff down SO I might not even have a job. I sincerely want to believe that they will NOT let The Bunny go, however, not going to count chickens a'fore they are hatched. Ok, so that one I just kinda have to ride out ad be on my best behaviour.

Dunno if I should try to get a roommate. I know of alot of folks that are looking for an apt. I even know a few super cool leads looking for a place to live when they finally move to Chicago. I've been doing my search on the assumption that my living space will be used for massage/work space as well. I think it be rude for me to keep bringing in clients and having to ask for the space and privacy. So any ideas?

Dunno if I should just go ahead and go to the gym early and work out before kickboxing class. It be better than going in the class, cold, off the street. Besides since Jackson Hole, I've been slackin' cause of injury. I gotta get back on the horse. I'm thinking I may have to kinda sleep on it.

What I know for sure. Kickboxing. Orange. Sushi Wabi. Kate Time. Kim Time. Kitty Time. Floss! Studio X.

No comments: