Watch out... Bitch session... And its may not make a lot of sense so lets' see if I can keep it to 5 sentences.
1. Pops is changing the toilet for an embarrassingly stupid reason, taking up the bathroom floor while he's at it.
2. I *cannot* bear the smell of Filipino cooking in this house... Yes, CC this makes *no* sense.
3. I really really have stuff to write and get done on the computer today but all this noise and smell is driving me mad.
4. I've ear plugs and the CD player on HIGH. Again. Ignoring my Pops invitation to lunch on what ever that is.
5. I'm being the American Girl that I don't want to be.
Not to give away my character in the new show, but I am making choices that are so apart from the way I act at home.. Its kinda weird. I'm losing sense of what I really think of other cultures. Yeah, generally I'm pretty open minded and very curious and polite to people from other cultures. But at home I'm a complete rude bitch. Not completely sure why.
It was a big part of the session with my therapist yesterday. However, it was getting to be very apparent that I was getting way agitated at even the prospect of having a conversation with my Pops that we put a pin in it.
10 March 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment