26 March 2004

.:] Moment of Silence [:.

The 96' Chevy S10 I've been driving around for the last month is dead. who am I kiddin'. Its been alot of trouble in the last few weeks. Getting it towed. Getting rear ended.....

Went out to karaoke, meet up friends and reunite with one of my bartenders. Right before I bloody get there. Nothing. The truck just stopped moving. Luckily I had Devon on the phone as it was happening. He came out of the bar in time to push me in a parking spot that miraculously appeared. Another couple was crossing the street as we were trying to maneuver the car into place. They helped push the car and then said they had to do the same thing the week before. Um, I'm so the proponent of good karma.

Also my good luck that Tom Walsh showed up last night. Tom Walsh knows the best mechanics, or so I have been told. Well, this morning they picked up the truck and then called a few hours later to tell me that the engine is completely dead. He wanted to know what I did to it.

I honestly tried to take care of that thing. But everytime I'd pointed out that the "Service Engine Soon" light came on, I would tell my Pops, who then would just blow it off. So this time, I was thinking I would take care of it myself, sent it to the mechanics, and fix whatever was wrong with the engine. ('cause I do know a little bit about cars). So I guess I saved my self a lot of cash and trouble. AND its a real good thing that I bought that bike, I'm through with tech week, and the weather is loads better! *knock on wood*

No comments: