Funny. I was just starting this entry when Rocco, my boy, calls. This after MONTHS of phone tag. I was going to say how much I miss my boys. Not boyfriends, not lovers. My Boys.
Boys that are my weekend boyfriends. Boys that I can talk to about anything. Boys that will give me loverly little kisses. Boys that will stay on the phone with me late late into the night. Boys that we tell me stories where I am the heroine and they are the hero. Boys that will tell me about the evil girls that broke their hearts. Boys that will let me tell them they are dorks for dumping that perfectly lovely girl. Boys that will gossip with me as we dance. Boys that will tell me what a catch I am... but won't try to put "the make" on me.
So finally I get to talk to dear dear Rocco. A shame that a part of our brief conversation is about how his new gf wasn't too keen on him talking to me. I mean its ME. I'm harmless...but I know what she might have been thinking. Its kinda weird to hear a story of how two people can be so close but never ever have actually met in person. Kinda weird. Sorta. But he talked to her about how considers me a good friend and wants to keep talking to me, so she understood. Unfortunately, he works so much and was so tired so it was a very brief talk. all the same... I miss him and the rest of my boys. {Gotta go... IMing with The Unicorn ;))
03 March 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment