07 August 2003

Journal Entry from about a week ago

I'm wondering if I'm not handling school and work right now. So I'm considering dropping one or the other.

As much as I love working at Jamba, the drama there can be distracting and annoying at times. Its getting to the point that the big reason for working there is to be a banana. (For you folks that don'tknow Tessa, she tends to work her ass off doing wacky things for free, but when it comes to a paycheck, she's a butt.) Even if I did quit, I'll still get a decent "income" from massages. (I was offered Whitesnake and John Mayer - both no's b/c of work)

Besides, how can i quit school right now? I'm so close. But then again maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe I'm seriously not ready to finish the program. Its not that I"m doing all that badly in school--I'm probably in the upper half of my class. And I have been told that my technique is good from where I am in school. My group of clientle is pretty decent too...

No comments: