So much to write about primarily b/c i haven't been communicating like I should. I've been having a few really bad weeks. Not incredible weepy and dramatic. But dibilitating nonetheless. I got to talk to my new therapist Bonnie for a little bit today...
This is going to sound funny... but I am a rockstar. Not like a complete rock-out bling bling rockstar. But the fact of the matter is that I'm a pretty nifty person - I've been told so too. And while my life experiences are not like most people's, I certainly have stories to tell. I think more importantly, I'm not afraid to live life and create ALOT more rockstar stories.
Unless I am being a fuck-up which is what I am too. I'm flaky and mess up stuff. Pretty astoudingly too. I had a friend tell me once that he was surprised I was at the same job for three months in a row. " I was thinking if was about time that you were at a new job, " he said as he was looking at his watch. I've royally screwed up fantastic opportunities like being a dance partner with same friend. I have: "Are you stupid or what?" running in my head. Its not a great sound to have. And dispite hiding from alot of places and people its all still in my head.
*sigh* There's got to middle ground somewheres....
21 August 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment