Yeah, I'm listening to this song again... The John Mayer song that MK sent me the lyrics. So many thoughts... Firstly, fakesters for me. I've no patience for it. I don't have time anymore for people that try to impress me. I don't like dealing with the pretense anymore. Don't get me wrong I can bullshit with the best of them. However, if has to do with where I want to dedicate my time with another person, I won't put up with fluff and insincerity. Apparently, its the straight-out morons I need protection from.
Perfect people scare me. More specifically they creep me out. Seriously, once I start to think: "he's too good" or "she's too perfect", I have to wonder what they are hiding. What's buried in the basement? That can't be true... And I'll never be comfortable with that person. Perfect people *shudder* I much prefer human beings...
05 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment