Anne-girl is home so we went home. Not home home but home.
She's got this insight that I want to hear. Not like my sisters but pretty damn close. She'd pointed out that there is some advice that you'd only take from certain friends.
An important insight: I make myself at home and get so easily domesticated because I haven't really had a home in years. I've had to make a home where I could. So I still do. Its gotten to the point that I don't even feel uncomfortable staying at a strangers house. I'm so used to living in such different places with different people and families. I don't know where the line is for overstaying my visit. Anne-girl just leaves when she feels uncomfortable. I don't know what home feels like so I don't know/feel other peoples boundries as well. Have I been so used to other people's gracious hospitality that I just assume it and take it for myself? eeewww... am I becoming a Morris brother?
Ok, I think I need to remind a few friends (and y'all read this blog) to call me. First, repeat after me: This is all crap right now but don't let any of it affect your vitality, energy, and sparkle for life! Feel better? no? Then call me. I don't care what time of the day it is. Do it.
25 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment