13 November 2003

.:] new mantra [:.

From dearest cousine Kam:

"It's all crap right now but don't allow any of this to affect your vitality, your energy and sparkle for life..."

Makes me want to have a whiskey in honour of her incredible way of making me feel better from all the way over from across the pond.

Oh yeah... the ACTUAL poem that I'd read for Kam and AJ was *this* one:

I do
thank you
my partner in this

you move me
in the slightest touch
no words for the glimpse of a smile
no sounds but song
in the depths of our hearts

You take me
and make me beautiful
better than I believed that I ever could be

gliding
floating nothing of this earth
swaying
sharing all that we are


Now speak to me, I'll listen to you & the music & our dance

No comments: