Another letter I'd written that I'd never sent - Date doesn't matter and I think this letter was applicable to alot of people...
To Whom This Concerns -
After our talk last night, I'd remembered another talk we'd had late one night. You'd asked me if - sometimes down the line - you'd gotten grossly disfigured in a fire, would I still be with you? I'd said, I don't know, I'd like to think that I was strong enough to be there with you - IF it ever happened.
Well, I wanted to let you know DAMN YOU for giving up on me. I'd gotten depressed and you weren't there for me. And yes it MAY happen again, it MIGHT even be worse. For all your care and concern, FUCK OFF, for being afraid of the future, what might be. And SCREW YOU, for being kind and considerate, by giving me mixed messages, FUCKO. Another FUCK OFF for not giving me the benefit of the doubt, for not knowing I'm more that just this sad disease or that I won't ace it and be the most well-adjusted depressed person, you'd ever known to love you.
-t
All you all smell that? yeah, its bitterness.... but whatever... as backstreet says: "You're a handful, Tess."
11 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment