.:]:. hurting friends .:[:.
the timing of that last post couldn't be stranger.
Wow... its been awile since I've gotten my own head out of my misery to see that others are hurting. I think its kinda like when I get stone sober when I see one of my friends drunk and in trouble. I'm on it. I'm fine. I can take care of them. I can break up a fight. I can trick someone into giving me their car keys or sticking around the party for another hour. I can sit with them in the bathroom while they puke their brains out.
When it comes to the sad friends (or sisters) that are hurting..... all the sadness (if its not during one of the episodes) clears away and I can listen, I can give advice, I can crack a funny about how he was a small minded man with a smaller dick, and I can help somehow. We can talk and figure out what they want to do to solve the problem, to feel better.
Someone told me jest a bit back... I believe there's an entry about it somewhere if you want to bother to read it that I'll be able to heal myself by healing others. I'm starting understand that more and more.
14 October 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment