::]:: Ready to Hit the Road ::[::
I'm ready. I'm ready to run. again.
Like in that Smiths song take me out
And I'll ride and ride far and away
anywhere I don't care I don't care
I'm so tired of this place
that I'm ready to run again
Seriously. I can't be here much longer. I'm getting more and more crazed and irritable. Rocco called earlier knowing full well I've been cranky. Sure it'd be great to take off to FL at this point but I know.. I know it'd just be running and not getting anything done. Nonetheless, I'm feeling claustrophobic and anxious. I need to leave. But I've no place to leave to. {that's right I ended on a preposition - go ahead and correct it with some White-out} There is no time or place for a vacation from life, is there?
I heard this song and thought of Austin. That woulda been lovely... mebbe I should go there instead of LA in November. Mebbe I should just go there now....
Norah Jones - Lonestar
Lonestar where are you out tonight?
This feeling I'm trying to fight
It's dark and I think that I would give anything
For you to shine down on me
How far you are I just don't know
The distance I'm willing to go
I pick up a stone that I cast to the sky
Hoping for some kind of sign
09 October 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment