08 October 2003

::]::speechless::[::

Seriously I don't know what to say.... t'was a fantastic game to watch. Its a strage phenomenom that I experience. I think that I was like this the year Marc coached me in basketball and the Bulls won the Finals. Suddenly l would scream at BJ (my boy) to KEEP the the FUCKIN ball moving!! A year ago I probably wouldn't have cared or known what the batting roster was for the Cubbies or even who the starting pitcher for game two of the series is going to be Prior. Am I a fair weather fan? Sure. But if you think I'm going to just be sitting on my ass in general while my friends and sisters are near tears, that's something else. Goddamn. losing after 11 innings.. I'm NEVER going to forget this game.

that and there was no singing and I din't smell the hot Irish bartender.... suck.

No comments: