23 October 2003

.:] Flakiness [:.

If there was a dandruff formula for people that are flaky, then I would need it. Its not a really bad case where I need to see dermatologist, flaky-ologist, or anything. But I'm flaky enough to be annoying and embarrassing. So more like Head and Shoulders formula opposed to some sort of prescribed formula for flakiness.

And I know that there have some points in my life that my flakiness has been more than annoying. Its been hurtful to me and to others. Right now it pains me cause I know that there are people out there that don't want to deal with me and my flakiness. There are people out there that don't trust me - some with no real good reason. And why should they trust after some of the stories of my flakiness? And then there are others who have been hurt my irresponsibility and flakiness. They know better... And they aren't going to give me another chance to let them down. I don't blame them. At all. There was a point where I tried. I tried so hard earn back that trust with gifts, favors, and more promises. But really how do you take care of a feeling of mistrust? How do you just ignore it? You don't.

But my friends. The ones I've hurt and still come back to me. The ones despite all my flaky flakiness still make plans with me. Want to go on road trips with me. Want to meet me for drinks. Want to plan to go to foreign countries. Wow. Either they're sick masochists or they like me. Me and my flaky goodness.

No comments: